Saturday, July 01, 2006

Pics of Andy and Juliana's Room, at long last

Yes, I love IKEA. The beds and bedding are a gift from Grandma and Grandpa C. Jamie picked the wall colors. The really tall wall is perwinkle and the other walls are pale blue. This room gets lots and lots of daylight (south and west windows) so we did it in cool colors. The wardrobe is a modified IKEA wardrobe; I tossed the cheesy curtain that it came with and gave it a perky curtain. You can see the light from the sunset shining on it.

Parsley did a very thorough quality check and was apparently satisfied.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes this is a great PERKY room! Thanks for sharing it. I love IKEA too. I am forming great ideas in my mind for Pineapple's room. Thanks for the help!

Elle said...

Love the room. So bright at cheery!

Anonymous said...

you have been so busy!!! now don't forget to put on your blog, "thank you great Aunt Ruby (she who must be obeyed)" for the 3 wonderful books she sent which I hope you received, and also tell Andy that Great Aunt Ruby has the same birthday; I'm sure he will be overjoyed to hear that.