Sunday, July 09, 2006

Kids' Bathroom Pics

One more room done! YEAH!

(and there was great rejoicing throughout the home).

Here is our children's bathroom. It is a split bathroom; tub in one room, pocket door to join to the next room which holds the sink and WC. When they are older they can close the pocket door so that one can bathe whilst the other brushes teeth, uses WC whatever.

On all these pics, please admire the furniture. If it's IKEA, I assembled it. Feeling right proud of myself I am!


4 comments:

sandy said...

Suzanne,
I can hardly wrap my mind around all the changes to your home. awesome. I actually think a video tour would help me. Ha!!

Keep up the work--when the kids arrive the projects take twice or more as long to complete. run, run, run

Deb said...

I love that shower curtain. Was that from Ikea too?

Lauren & Cupcake said...

Yippee, another blogger who does their own Home Improvements! It looks great! My husband, myself and step father pretty much do everything ourselves too.

Carolina Mama said...

It's all just gorgeous and will be full of fun and laughter soon! I love the red truck by the barn below! Safe travels - you're in the air!